Monday, April 30, 2012

April


I can't believe another month has gone by. 
This year is going by way too fast. 
(Now if only my unpacking process would do the same.)

Here are my January new years resolutions:
 
1. Read more books. Now that I am out of school I can read the books that I never had time for. My goal is two a month.
2. Get outside more. Simple enough I just need to do it.
3. Eat healthier. More veggies. Less soda and junk. 
4. Get active again. I need to find a fun way to stay in shape that wont drive me crazy. 
5. Spend less money on small things. Spend more money on big things. (like trips!)

Here is my April progress report:
1. I read one, but its a long one! So it should count as two. 
2. Its cold and rainy! I got out on the sunny days. 
3. I have been eating waaay less junk, soda is a whole different topic. Luckily Trader Joe's is only 2 blocks away from me now!
4. I have been out walking around way more. There are so many fun things to walk to in my new neighborhood. I love it.
5. I still need to save up for a camera, but moving is expensive. Yikes.


Please ignore my excuses  for not getting some of these done :) 
Is it summer yet? As much as I love this scarf I am getting tired of needing to wear it.
<3

1 comment:

  1. you are gorgeous!! cannot wait for our date tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete