Friday, May 4, 2012

Purple.

I saw a post over at A Beautiful Mess and was instantly inspired, so I decided to dye one of my own "forgotten" dresses.

The dress.
This dress was the dress I wore under my white high school graduation gown in 2006.
It is a free people dress, and it still fits great. The only reason that I don't wear it anymore is some burns from ironing and some stains from food over the years.

The new color.
Purple! I love purple and always have, and I love almost every shade of purple.
I mixed it in my kitchen sink. It worked out really well and didn't stain the sink at all.

The dress turned out beautiful! I can't wait to wear it. What would you wear it with?



1 comment:

  1. it turned out gorgeous!!!! you should wear it this weekend with chambray or a little sweater :)

    ReplyDelete