Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mail!

One of the best things in life is opening up your mailbox and seeing an unexpected surprise.
Typically my mailbox is filled with coupons and junk mail but not today.

An actual letter from a faraway friend. I couldn't be happier. So much better than a online message. I even received a little tin of goodies along with the letter.
Growing up we use to draw houses just like this as a plan for our future lives. 
I love that she found this card.
I love my goodies and unexpected surprises.
I think I will start sending fun things to all my faraway friends.
Such an fun way to stay connected.

Do you still use snail mail? What is the best unexpected thing that you received in the mail?

2 comments:

  1. mail is the best! especially when it includes goodies and treats :) would it be pathetic for us to send mail to one another despite living in the same city? hmm...

    ReplyDelete