Saturday, May 5, 2012

False Alarm.

This morning we were startled awake by the buildings fire alarm.
Sweet Nelson and I instantly made eye contact and he was terrified. I yelled at Dan to grab him while I ran and got his cat carrier upstairs. Eventually we made it down and out of the building where we sat for about 15 minutes until it was good to go back in the building. Apparently someone had pulled the fire alarm in the garage. Once we got back in the alarm kept randomly going off for the next two hours. So Nelson ran and hid in my closet and I followed him and sat with him for awhile.
We spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling and enjoying the sounds of silence.
So glad that my first instinct is to rescue this cute guy. Don't know what I would do without him.
Cat love!

No comments:

Post a Comment