Thursday, February 23, 2012

Favorites.

Sometimes I forget about a the things that make me happy in my everyday life.
This post is a shout out to all of those things.
Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm. I don't even know how many of these I have gone through. I go crazy if I end up leaving this at home. I don't go anywhere without it. Be careful it will melt!
Maybe its because I worked at Thenos Dairy for so long or maybe it is just because they are amazing, but I love glass milk bottles. I have quite a collection from my time at Thenos. I typically use them for coins but I think it is time to get more creative. I think its time to expand my collection!
My flip clock! My lovely brother Jason gave me this clock for Christmas. It is at home in its perfect place on my nightstand right next to my milk bottle. Everyone needs a flip clock.
The New Girl is my new favorite show. I haven't been this entertained by a show in a long time (except for community). I want every outfit that Zooey wears. She is so cute. 
Above all else my Minnetonka Moccasins are my main addiction. I don't even care if they don't match because I will wear them no matter what. The most awful part is that I usually wear them with skinny jeans and socks. So comfortable and so worth it. I want a red pair!





No comments:

Post a Comment