Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Welcome home Nelson!

A while ago Dan and I decided that we wanted to adopt a cat, and long story short we finally met Nelson. 

Here is a quite Nelson bio:
In west Philadelphia he was born and raised on a playground he spent most of his days.....just kidding! Nelson was a feral cat who was adopted by a family who rescued cats. All of the cats stressed Nelson out so eventually they decided it was in his best interest to find a new home. Luckily that home is with us!
Nelson is great. He already thinks that he is the King of the house, and he is already spoiled. He has way too many toys. Right now we have him on a mostly raw diet. I need to do a little more research on it, but he is loving it so far! 
As someone who has never owned a "lap cat" it caught me extremely off guard when I was sitting in bed reading and Nelson decided the place he wanted to lay was on my chest! (Excuse the awful blurry photo please.) Welcome home Nelson, we love you so much already!


1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so happy for you and Dan and especially for Nelson - he has found a great home!

    ReplyDelete