Thursday, September 13, 2012

Toilets.

So a few months ago I got a new job. Yay!
I am working for a wonderful company in the plumbing supply industry. 
I am a trainee. Part of the trainee position involves a few months in the warehouse. Last week was my last week in the warehouse. Here are a few things that I learned:
1. Always wear a sports bra on a forklift.
2. Sometimes you need more than one sports bra.
3. I look awful in a bright orange dirty vest.
4. You can manage to still look damn fine in a bright orange dirty vest.
5. There is no such thing as a cute steel toed boot.
6. If you ask about cute steel toed boots you will be presented with a not so cute steel toed boot.
7. It is hard to have a social life while doing physical work 50 hours a week.
8. Working hard makes a paycheck feel amazing.
9. My father is similar to a King.
10. I love my job.

2 comments: