Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Zoo, Zoo, skip to the Zoo!

I have been nannying a little girl named Madison for over a year now. Since I just graduated I will be stopping being her nanny in September. Knowing that I have such a limited time left, Madison and I have been taking full advantage of our time together this summer. Last week we went to the Woodland Park Zoo. While walking around we saw that they had a giraffe feeding. For both of us to feed them only cost $d! We weren't rushed at all, I highly recommend you take advantage of this if you are ever in the area.
I was trying to get a picture of the Giraffe and when I looked up he had leaned forward trying to get the leaves I had in my hand. Perfect photo op!
Madison would have gotten closer if they would have let her!

No comments:

Post a Comment